National Parks Series A 3-Pack
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
|Delivery time:||Usually ships within 1-3 Business Days|
Includes Yosemite National Park and Zion National Park, both by Dan McCarthy, and Acadia National Park by Telegramme Paper Co.
- Printed by eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: A variety of French 100#C papers, some with a few burly hits of opaque white under process cyan, magenta, yellow, and black soy-based Toyo inks.
- Cover printed in two passes through a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Green Earth” soy-based Toyo ink.
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher.
- Corners rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge round-corner machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927).
- Printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.