Field Notes Signature Ruled 2-Pack
|Availability:||In stock (9)|
|Delivery time:||Usually ships within 1-3 Business Days|
2-Pack of ruled Note Books with a cream/yellow colored cover.
- Printed by eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: French Paper Co. Construction 100#C “Cement Green” and “Steel Blue” with a gentle 1-color application of tinted soy-based Saphira ink. Debossed by Nu-Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- Innards: Strathmore Premium Wove 70#T “Ultimate White” with a fine, 1-color application of “Signature Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color offset printing press.
- Bound with Coats Dual Duty C8167 “Natural” thread on a Smyth Freccia sewing machine and Muller Martini Norm binder at Harris Bindery, Downers Grove, Ill.
- Corners rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- Ruled lines (where applicable): 1/4" (6.4mm).
- “Signature” dimensions are 4-1/4" × 6-1/2" (108mm × 165mm).
- Futura family (Paul Renner, 1927).
- Printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.